This vessel is suitable for rescue-emergency, patrolling, diving, and firefighting operations and for commuter or tender use. Characteristics of Watercat K11-MPC:
K11-MPC is a monohull boat with multiple superstructure, interior, and deck arrangements available. The boat is built with sandwich construction, giving it strength while reducing weight. The light ship weight allows better handling, fuel economy, speed, and range and is compatible with multiple propulsion systems – preferably twin installation.
The K-11-MPC is adaptable to various loading conditions (within allowed range). Hull design emphasises seakeeping and handling:
- Double curvature V-bottom with chine, spray rails, and bow “knuckle”
- Soft ride at all speeds in rough sea
- Ability to turn at will at any speed, maintaining full control
- Easy transition from displacement to planning speeds
- Safely provides much reserve buoyancy, stability and load carrying capability
- Maintains speeds from 20 to 50+ knots depending on the required propulsion package
General physical design benefits include – but not limited to:
- Walkaround with single level aft sloping and self-draining working deck
- Enclosed and insulated wheelhouse with 360-degree view from the helm
- Independent helm and navigation stations
- Minimal reflection on instruments
- Ample space for LCD screens, steering wheel, controls and instruments
- 3 x professional type dampened seats with harnesses
- Benches in wheelhouse safely seat 4 people and can fit a stretcher
- Chart table utility aft in wheelhouse
- Enclosed toiled forward.
- Pantry with sink and water heater placed forward
- Stowage in dedicated compartments
- Fuel tanks, batteries have separate, ventilated compartments
- Towing station has a safe, remote release
Contact us for more information!
Please feel free to contact us with any questions about our products and services.
If you already have a contact person, you can choose to send a message directly to them.
You can contact us also via phone. Please find our phone numbers here.